Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weigh-in Day - a day early



I decided to weigh-in a day early because I am leaving town for the weekend and do not plan on traveling with my scale. The results this week... 229.8, that is a 3.2 loss for the week and a total loss of 34.2 pounds. :-)

I had a fun day with my family yesterday celebrating my birthday... we went to lunch at my favorite place. If you ever find yourself in Marinette Wisconsin (I am not sure why you would, but if you do) stop at Blue Bike Burrito it is very yummy and not only that but the guys who own it will let you do anything you want with the menu, so being on a special diet isn't a problem. You want grilled veggies on a taco shell with salsa and beans? No problem! Even though no one in their right mind would eat a taco that way, but then again, I have never claimed to be in my right mind. In the photos you can see two of my gifts, a hat that I can wear running when the weather turns cold and a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my sisters garden.

It was a lovely day. I hope you are having a lovely day too.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, over 3 pounds lost in one week?!? Great job!!! So glad you had a nice birthday - the hat and flowers are both pretty, and I love a restaurant that will let you "healthify" your meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirty four pounds is TERRIFIC. What a nice birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooT! Congratulations on another loss! You are doing awesome! The restaurant sounds good too, should I ever find myself in that neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome loss and you're out of the 230's! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! That's a great weigh-in! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your weight loss numbers are amazing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete