Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 12



Today is weigh-in day... and the scale said 223.4 pounds that is a 3.4 pound loss. That also means that I hit the "40 pounds gone" mark today (40.6 to be exact). How exciting is that? I have also decided to use my weigh-in day as a reminder to account for my "Hot 100" goals for the end of the year.

Goal #1: Be 200 pounds or less by the end of the year (that is a 2 pound a week loss). Doing good on that one so far.

Goal #2: Be able to run 10K. I ran 5k yesterday and I am planning on expanding my morning runs from 3.5 to 4 miles in the next week.

So far so good!

8 comments:

  1. Way to go! Keep up the great work! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!! That is wonderful. Congratulations!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this whole thing started on sept 23rd, I never know what's going on. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Robin... sorry for the confusion the whole thing did start on Sept. 23, this was just an update. As per the rules - update at least once every 10 days.

    ReplyDelete