Thursday, July 9, 2009

264


Two hundred and sixty four... it's not a bad number I would like to have an extra 264 dollars in my wallet and interstate 264 goes to Virgina beach and it is the area code to a very sunny and beach filled vacation destination. However, 264 as the number that appeared on my scale this morning is definitely not great. It seems a bit daunting to say how much I have to lose since it is over 100 pounds... so while standing on my scale this morning and waiting for a number to appear between my toes I decided two things. First, I need to give myself a pedicure and second I am going to start with a smaller goal. I want to be at 240 pounds for my birthday (which is September 10th). Once I get to 240 I only have 90 pounds to lose. I don't know why it makes me feel more hopeful if my "pounds to lose" number has two digits instead of three, it just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment