Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A quick intro

Sometimes, when the road curves, it's one of of those scary mountain curves with no guard rail and no signs warning of the upcoming peril. Sometimes the curve is more gentle and you are well prepared for completing the journey without any physical or emotional scars to remind you of the hazards. I am not sure which type of journey this is going to be but I hope to pick up at least a few passengers along the way.

Well, enough with the goofy analogy. The purpose of setting up this blog is to document my setbacks and successes associated with losing weight. I am not intending this to be a weight loss journal in the traditional sense of the term, I won't be posting lists of what I ate today (although I may share a few recipes) and not every post will be about the scale or the treadmill (but there will be some).

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment