Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weight Loss Visual

I was playing around today on the "My Virtual Model" website (the weight loss option) and figured why not type in my current weight and goal weight to see the difference. This is my current weight along side my goal weight of 140 pounds. I am not even sure what size that is for a woman of 5' 8".

Since I have never been thin in my adult life I am not sure what my goal should really be. The thinnest I have been is a size 16 and the last time I wore that size was about three years ago and if I remember correctly I had dieted down to about 200 pounds. According to the National institute of Health, a healthy weight (using Body Mass Index (BMI)) for a woman my height is between 122 and 164 so I just went with something in the middle. Hopefully, as I lose weight, I will find a comfort zone... a weight that feels right for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm 5'8" as well. Size depends on how much muscle you've got, I find. I am 180 and fit into a 14 mostly. Size L top. I'm shooting for 170 lbs which I think will be a 12. I find between 140 and 150 looks great, especially if you're fit. I'm just not sure I can go that low on my calories or that long exercising. I like the outfit!

    Am I Really That Fat?

    ReplyDelete