Saturday, August 29, 2009

Motivation


I seem to be lacking in motivation today... (this seems to happen when I work days). I have become very good at talking myself out of exercising.

Tonight when I left work I was really hungry and on my way to the parking lot some guy comes walking up with about ten pizza boxes. It smelled so heavenly I wanted to turn around and follow him wherever he and the pizzas were going. Of course I didn't but I did have to go to the grocery store where I walked past a display of Little Debbie snack cakes on sale... I am not sure if Little Debbie is a real person but I am fairly certain that she is the devil. Those sugary high fat snack cakes are so affordable I could buy several boxes a week even when I was a poor college student, subsisting mostly on ramen noodles and spaghetti-o's.

So long story short, I didn't give in to the sugar cravings. I bought salad fixings instead. But then when I got home I told myself I did so good not giving into my sugar cravings that I didn't have to work out tonight. See how easy it is?

Any ideas on how to get this lazy girl back in her running shoes while on day shift?

1 comment:

  1. New week! Back to school! Crisp fall weather! You're very pretty, have fun with it!

    Any of those work?

    ReplyDelete