Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Perfect 10


A new year and a new goal.


Steve at logmyloss.com has a new challenge beginning this week. The Perfect 10 for 2010 challenge. I was already planning on making some New Year fitness resolutions so why not call them goals and take a chance at winning a fabulous prize. Beside the Hot 100 challenge really helped keep my motivated through the years end. Boy-oh-boy do I need motivation when it is cold outside... there are always those icy mornings when it would be so much easier to just stay in bed, turn the heated blanket up to 10 and pull my comforter over my head rather than head out to Zumba class or running on the treadmill. But then I remember I have to account for these things so I pull myself out of bed.


Here are my Goals...


1) I am going to try at least one new fitness activity every week... even if it is just a new piece of equipment at the gym or some group exercise class.

2) I am going to workout a minimum of 4 hours each week... even when I work everyday.

3) I will lose at least 10 pounds.


I look forward to reading about your goals too so head over to logmyloss.com and join the challenge.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a great list of goals!! I am hating the winter too! I am having a hard time going out running. Where is my motivation???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals RCA! The best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals - I know how you feel about leaving a nice warm bed to go workout, but you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goals. I think you can totally do these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals and totally reachable. Best of luck and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete