Monday, December 28, 2009

Quick update

Christmas is over and I did not weigh myself this week because on Friday I am doing a New Year Day weigh-in for the first day of 2010 (btw how are we saying this? "Two thousand and ten" or "twenty ten"? I think I am leaning toward "twenty ten"). I have done pretty well over holidays but I have to admit to eating way too many cookies over the past week. Exercise has been good so hopefully I will come out ahead in the calories burned over calories consumed department.

I have sent out a couple emails in an attempt to get a few sessions with a personal trainer in the new year. I feel like I have done pretty well on my own with the cardio, burning calories and losing weight but I want to get a little more serious about the toning and getting strong.

I have one non-fitness related new year resolution... I am going to take more pictures this year.

5 comments:

  1. I like "Twenty Ten" as well and I totally hear you on the cookies this week lol!!! All the best in 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, a trainer! I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2010. Sounds so science-fictiony, doesn't it?

    Thanks for the reminder to clear out the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving "twenty ten" - finally, we have an easy way to say the year again after those strange "00's"!

    Looking forward to seeing your pictures - that's a great resolution.

    ReplyDelete