Wednesday, February 3, 2010

umm... excuse me... winter. You are in my way.

Lately two things have been getting in my way of living life the way I want to... winter and work. This week I got called into work when I was supposed to be off and we had another snow day (although not too bad). I wanted to go for a run today but after checking out my icy parking area and road I opted for indoor exercise. Doing an hour of cardio/strength.

I am still looking for something new to try this week... if anyone has any ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo ready for the springtime too! I would suggest pilates, yoga, or shred. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about winter, and we aren't even having to deal with snow...it's just the cold and rain that I am so over! As for something new, what about a hula hoop class?

    ReplyDelete